Portable Alarm Receiver
diverted to a Dispersed Alarm, or another Notifier
3 Day Battery Life
2.5 Hour Recharge
The Notifier can be customised and has many features that can help make caring an easier process. There’s also a built-in alarm clock and pin lock screens to protect against unauthorised tampering
With a full colour touch screen LCD display of 2.6”, the Notifier is very intuitive to configure and use
The lightweight, portable pager is the perfect size to carry in your pocket. It also comes with a belt clip and lanyard for additional wearing options. Cair Notifier is also splash proof allowing you to use it in most environments
All actions and alerts are recorded and date stamped, and can be viewed on the Notifier’s screen or uploaded to a PC for management reports
The Notifier is available in Black or White.
- Full colour LCD touch screen
- Supports up to 150 paired devices for different environments
- Auto Clear communication between Notifiers
- SOS feature to alert other Notifiers
- Divert to Dispersed Alarm option
- Sound, Vibrate and Strobe alerting options
- Anti-microbial, easy clean, water resistant handset
- Battery and charge status indicator
- PIN protection to protect settings
- Walk test function to detect signal strength
- View and upload alert history
- Standard mode for 1:1 use and Advanced mode in a more complex setting
What Our Customers Say
“The pager is now the main paging device used by OneCall, the installation team love how easy it is to programme and its easy to use, smart display together with improved battery life and reliability has proved a big hit with the Care providers using the system in Care Homes throughout the Borough.”
/Stockton Borough Council
From the News
In the modern age of technology and computer driven advancements it's easy to forget about more humble and basic skills, such as drawing and specifically, the importance it still has in the product...
Technical Sales Specialist Hello, I’m Kevin. It’s been almost 2 years since I joined Cair. However, I’ve been in the Telecare industry for 29 years as an installer, engineer, trainer and now in...
Every week is recycling week for us. At CAIR we have a keen belief in doing what we can to help protect the environment. Once you join an organisation like CAIR, where the commitment to...